Senior Associate Director of Admissions
High Point, NC
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Senior Associate Director of Admissions for a great opportunity at a top-tier private University. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of admissions experience working in a University or similar environment.
About our client
A Growing University is an extraordinary and unique environment. At the University, every student receives an extraordinary education in an inspiring environment with caring people. The Admissions Office seeks key team member responsible for the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the University's undergraduate student recruitment program and admissions process. The Senior Associate Director of Admissions will be tasked with responsibilities including application, admissions, and pre-enrollment assistance for students and parents, publications and media support, off campus programming (school and community outreach), and enrollment planning. Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills. They should be goals and outcomes oriented with excellent relationship building skills.
Responsibilities of Senior Associate Director of Admissions:
- Embrace and articulate the mission and culture of a Growing University and possess a strong working knowledge of its programs and departments.
- Lead Admissions Committee for final application review
- Supports creation of strategic plans for attracting students with the right academic qualifications, from target high schools in assigned territory.
- Manage and motivate a professional staff to ensure integration of efforts and to achieve all goals.
- Supports and manages evaluation of the Admissions Committee
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively and work weekends.
Requirements of Senior Associate Director of Admissions:
- 5+ years successful proven track record of in admissions management or similar setting
- 5+ years of academic setting experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated financial acumen providing oversight and leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to think and plan strategically.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.