SG2 Recruiting is a talent acquisition partner with a premier software, research, and consulting firm in the field of industrial-organizational psychology. We are seeking a Cloud Operations Lead to join their IT Services department. You will be responsible for designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining secure cloud solutions in AWS. You will also be responsible for performing vulnerability scans, addressing findings, applying patches and upgrades as well as monitoring application availability and resolving operational issues as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL or CentOS administration
- 3+ years of experience with AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, Glacier, etc)
- Experience successfully completing government A&A, C&A, or FedRAMP reviews
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – professional
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with SELinux
Similar Job Titles:
An an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Senior Cloud Engineer
- AWS Operations Engineer
- Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux Engineer