- Provide SharePoint and web based presentation development expertise on a full time basis to support an integrated government contractor team;
- Assist the customer with developing SharePoint sites that enable effective communication with stakeholders;
- Migrate multiple sites to SharePoint 2013 and fully support custom workflows during the transition by developing a test plan.
- Assist in communicating programs and strategies to gain informed support for customer personnel, resources, and missions;
- Assist in the development of new communication methods to reach target audiences;
- Based on awareness and understanding of the customer’s mission and operations, recommend SharePoint strategies that will enhance users and user group experience;
- Make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of updates;
- Assist with leading the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns on key agency topics to ensure consistent messaging in support of the customer’s strategy.
- Maintain and update office websites across multiple networks; coordinate with content managers to ensure website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
- Design and build web pages using a variety of techniques, and tools with appropriate links and security designed into system and maintained that meet the customer’s guidelines.
- Plan, design, and perform content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
- Utilize and or modify on-line applications as needed for use by customer components to collect, review, analyze and collaborate on office information requirements.
- Contribute to the customer’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s online offerings.
- Recommend best practices, develop guidance and content standards, and ensure best practices and quality standards are met and maintained on customer websites.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years’ experience in web development, with a background in SharePoint development.
- Experience with web design supporting the IC/DoD
- Development and design experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience migrating legacy SharePoint sites to SharePoint 2013
- Experience with PKI and web security protocols.
- Experience with FTP, SFTP, SMTP, DHCP, and LDAP
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of users to provide technical support.
- Experience and knowledge of IC/DoD, functions, products, and technologies;
- Experience in DoD, national security and intelligence planning and operations;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal skills;