SG2 Recruiting is helping Suntiva look for two Human Resource Specialists to support a growing HR organization within a federal government public health agency. If the talent acquisition component of the the talent management lifecycle in mission-focused organizations is your passion, then this position would be ideal for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing position management and classification support services to hiring managers
- Helping hiring managers identify, develop and collect the necessary information to prepare positions for recruitment actions
- Supporting the development and preparation of recruitment packages
- Reviewing personnel recruitment actions for accuracy and completeness of information
- Writing justifications for hiring under appropriate hiring authority
- Developing/revising position descriptions to address changes based on recent reorganization
- Contacting internal and external candidates to obtain necessary information (e.g., CV, unofficial transcripts, etc.) to support justifications
- Support office in implementing updated/new HR processes and programs
- Developing standard operating procedures upon request
- Support HR-related research and analysis projects
- Providing logistical and other administrative support as needed
- Serving as Suntiva’s representative on client site, applying excellent client service skills to support and meet client’s needs
What You Need For This Position:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to obtain and maintain a US Government Public Trust clearance
- Minimum of two to four (2-4) years providing human resources administrative support
- Ability to travel to Silver Spring, MD daily during core hours 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Strong attention to detail with ability to proofread and check own work for accuracy and completeness
- Strong organizational skills with ability to keep track of own priorities and manage multi tasks at one time
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong command of the English language
- Ability to take and follow directions with minimal oversight
- Ability to build strong relationships, collaborate, and interface with government client
- Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
If You Have This It Is A Plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Experience supporting civilian government health agencies like HHS or FDA etc.
- Experience working for management consulting organizations
What Suntiva Can Offer You
Even during these uncertain times, our Civilian Business practice is growing, which means more opportunities for you.
Flexibility - We truly understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible. When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
A values-driven culture - Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
Growth and development opportunities - At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V
Similar Job Titles:
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Capital Consultant - Junior
- HR Operations Specialist
- HR Support Specialist