Searching for a Project Control Specialist to join our team in Mobile, AL. The Project Control Specialist will control knowledge within the project management (PM) system to schedule project development, integration and implementation. The Project Control Specialist will complete data entry of project schedules into P6 and will complete monthly updates (at minimum) in coordination with the Project Management Team. The Project Control Specialist will support a team of approximately 10 Project Managers and 4 Budget/Program Analysts.
- Ensuring all adjustments to the schedule and resourced amounts are inputted within 18 working hours of receipt.
- Providing the customer with hardcopy reports of the initial project entry in P6 (via CMI Project Datasheet) and provide the report with any major schedule adjustments made, or at Project Managers request.
- Collect and provide project data from various programs of the Mobile District, including Civil Works, Operations Division, Military Installations, Environmental projects, and Interagency Support.
- Develop work breakdown structure (WBS), schedule costs and resource loading, project progression analysis including delay, recovery and resource allocation and earned value management reports.
- Ensure complete detailed work for reporting of various metric data calls.
- An Associate’s degree is required at a minimum in addition to five (5+) years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Experience using Primavera Project Manager and various financial databases is required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills is required.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Public Trust level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Public Trust clearance at this location.