Super Systems Inc as an immediately opening for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer in Edgewood Maryland
- Lead Command Cyber Readiness Inspections and accreditation efforts
- Ensure compliance of the system with STIGs and DoD policies
- Develop and update System Security Plans (SSPs) consistent with FISMA requirements
- Develop and maintain SSP, POA&Ms and other artifacts for the Accreditation process
- Create documentation as project deliverables
- Review vulnerability scan results and recommend remediation’s
BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience.
Must be familiar the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
Experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
Experience working with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
Experience reviewing Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) results