SG2 is supporting Maryland-based Constellation Technologies in a search for a number of top cleared IT professionals.
The Software Developer II will:
- Lead a team that designs, develops, and tests application software to fulfil unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms;
- Build applications using a specified programming language per the Government;
- Build GUIs for custom applications; and
- Responds to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS / SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university;
- Software development to meet tactical and strategic CNO mission needs on Windows, Unix, or mobile platforms;
- Minimum of six (6) years experience developing with object-oriented programming languages;
- Minimum four (4) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environment OR minimum four (4) years experience developing Unix applications using make files or comparable build environments;
- Extensive experience developing complex programs using C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages;
Minimum of two (2) years experience leading projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment and configuration management; and
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, and deploy).
- Mobile development experience in Android and iOS using Java, C/C++, Objective-C;
- Experience developing native Android applications with JNI, SDK and NDK or Android Studio;
- iOS application development with Xcode; and
- Experience working in a high performing environment integrated directly in the customer organization.
- Software Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
- Front End Engineer
- Back End Engineer