The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership and support with the operations and maintenance (M&O) of the various SharePoint environments, including the Enterprise Project Management (EPM) at the NRC. Considers enterprise solutions regarding SharePoint 2013 technologies, Business Intelligence, Office 365 operations with future cloud migrations. Collaborates in all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the enhancing the SharePoint environment at the NRC. The selected candidate will analyze identified problems and the information to be processed. The ideal candidate will also coordinate peers to ensure proper implementation and system specifications are upheld.
- Preferred current NRC IT-I clearance or ability to obtain NRC IT Level I or higher access
- Bachelor’s degree with 14 years of professional experience or Master’s degree with 12 years of professional experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification
- SharePoint Development:
- Experience SharePoint add-in and customization development
- Experience with C#
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) implementation and WCF development
- Windows Store Application development services
- SharePoint Administration:
- PowerShell experience
- Experience with maintaining and administration enterprise of SharePoint farms includes the content deployment jobs, security, monitoring and backups
- Certified Scrum Master and PMP desired but not required
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years of SQL Experience and Database migration skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience strategic planning system road mapping
- Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Knowledge and experience with SharePoint 2013. Knowledge and experience with third party SharePoint add-ons such as: reporting tools, work flow tools, records management.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered an expert authority in discipline.