SG2 Recruiting is supporting a client and looking for a SharePoint Engineer/Administrator. You will use cutting-edge cloud and modern SharePoint technologies, including SharePoint Framework, to provide divergent SharePoint infrastructure support to commercial and US federal government clients. This is a full-time remote position, but you must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Public Trust Clearance. Additionally, you will:
- Utilize knowledge of SharePoint administration and engineering skills to create a strong core infrastructure for application development
- Draw on at least three years of system administration experience to assist with the core on-premise SharePoint infrastructure for both internal projects and external projects for our clients
- Collaborate with members of a development team and project managers to deliver SharePoint solutions that surpass client expectations
- Use knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, and SQL server administration to complete a variety of projects
- Use PowerShell scripting to provide support with administration, implementation, and monitoring
- Utilize consulting and documentation skills to successfully complete project-based work.
- Provide Office 365 administration and support as needed
- Demonstrate previous work experience or partnership with Microsoft, Nintex, AvePoint, Gimmal, Bamboo or other vendors
- Gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of your ongoing professional growth
- Must possess a degree in an IT or scientific field
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government Public Trust Clearance
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint systems engineering to design platforms that support developers
- Experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions
About Our Client:
An Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.