SG2 Recruiting is supporting a start-up software company and seeking experienced Mobile application developers who will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of first of its kind application designed for outdoor sports enthusiasts.
- Perform full life-cycle development including developing, testing, implementing and maintaining mobile applications
- Troubleshooting system problems and resolving themAdhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with iOs and/or Andriod platforms
- Familiarity with the following iOS and/or Android technologies: NativeControls, Swift/Kotlin, Mapbox, RealmDB, AWS Amplify: Cognito, AppSync, GQL, REST as well as an understanding of Apple Store and/or Play Store Subscriptions
About Our Client:
An Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business needs.