Are you ready to apply your recruiting strategy and leadership experience to grow and lead a team of recruiters? SG2 Recruiting is supporting the TaraVista and MiraVista Behavioral Health Centers and looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition who will shape the recruiting initiatives for the two facilities in Massachusetts. As the leader of the talent acquisition team reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be responsible to collaborating with marketing, HR, and the clinical leadership teams on staffing needs in alignment to the Vistas strategic vision and priorities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Planning and implementing of the Vistas talent acquisition and strategies
- Partnering with the marketing team to build and execute a recruitment marketing strategy
- Developing and executing strategic sourcing programs such as employee referral, diversity, military, and university hiring
- Developing and producing metrics to track the performance of recruiting strategy
- Managing team of internal recruiters and external partners to ensure all positions are filled in a timely manner
- Ensure the team has the necessary tools and resources to successfully execute the talent acquisition strategy and maintain a solid talent pipeline
- Build the annual talent acquisition budget that aligns with the needs of the organization
- Manage and adjust the budget as needs change throughout the year
- Stay up to date with talent acquisition best practices and implement into them Vistas’ full life-cycle recruiting efforts
- Provide market and industry knowledge to support strategic talent acquisition decisions
- Ensure adherence to EEO compliance standards
What You Will Need:
- Eight (8) plus years of hands-on recruiting experience
- Two (2) plus years of experience recruiting in an internal/corporate role
- Experience leading and/or mentoring a team of recruiters
- Demonstrated knowledge of current recruitment technologies and sourcing strategies
- Experience interfacing with executives on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to quickly build rapport and influence
- In-depth experience with the MS Office suite
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to commute to one of the two medical facilities located in Devins or Holyoake, Massachusetts daily
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
- Recruiting certifications
- Utilization of advanced sourcing techniques to engage candidates and build a professional network
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment filling critical healthcare positions for a patient-centered organization
About TaraVista and MiraVista
TaraVista and MiraVista Behavioral Health Centers were founded on the belief that genuine care and compassion, coupled with expertise in treating people with psychiatric distress can bring peace, hope and recovery. Our compassionate care focuses on recovery and relapse prevention.
We provide full behavioral health services with ongoing support from on-site professionals from multidisciplinary backgrounds in order to begin to recover.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.