SG2 Recruiting is supporting Identity Strategy Partners (IdSP) to identify and recruit candidates for a Journeyman Network Analyst position that will support intelligence analysis at the NGIC. This position will support other IC organizations and theater intelligence resources to gather information and share analytic conclusions throughout the IC community. If you are an experienced analyst with a passion for the intelligence cycle and analytics, then this position would be ideal for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Produce intelligence assessments for formal production and release to the Intelligence Community (IC) and other consumers within the US Government;
- Coordinate with other NGIC offices, IC organizations, and theater intelligence resources to gather additional information and share analytic conclusions; and
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis to identify insurgent and IED networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers, cell members and IED builders to identify potential targets for possible lethal and non-lethal action.
What You Need For This Position:
- High School diploma;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an intelligence analyst focused on targeting of insurgent or terrorist networks and personalities;
- Must be able to research, prepare and present formal targeting analysis products at the tactical through operational levels;
- Formal military operational specialty MOS - 35 series, FA34, 18F, joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132 or 1811 law enforcement required;
- Experience with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET;
- Experience with JWICS search engines such as M3 and QueryTree;
- Working knowledge of analytical programs such as i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, WebTAS, and Google Earth;
- The candidate shall be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development;
- Possess strong research and writing skills;
- Capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting;
- Capable of rotational deployment throughout theater of operation to conduct counterinsurgent and IED network analysis (upon successful pre-deployment evaluation);
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus; and
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
If You Have This It Is A Plus
- Experience supporting Special Operations Forces (SOF); or
- Experience conducting targeting operations in Afghanistan or Iraq; or
- Successful completion of at least one deployment in either a military or civilian capacity.
What IdSP Can Offer You:
Identity Strategy Partners is a small firm with a proven collective experience of working alongside clients to successfully build and deliver win-win results with some of the most cutting-edge and complex identity systems and related policies in the world. You will become a part of a young innovative organization that is going to help set the standard for biometric identification in the US and around the world. IdSP will support your efforts to learn and grow in this industry.
This position is located at the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) in Charlottesville, Virginia. The NGIC is part of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command. The NGIC provides scientific and technical intelligence (S&T) and general military intelligence (GMI) on foreign ground forces in support of the warfighting commanders, force and material developers, Department of the Army, Department of Defense, and National-level decision makers. The NGIC also manages the Army's Foreign Materiel Exploitation Program and foreign material acquisition requirements, and constitutes a single authoritative source for comprehensive ground forces threat to the Army and other services.
Similar Job Titles and Keywords:
Novice Network Analyst
Strategic Intelligence Officer
Intelligence Research Specialist
Intelligence Operations Specialist
IED, insurgent, targeting, all-source intelligence, intelligence community