System Integration Engineer II
SG2 is supporting Maryland-based Constellation Technologies in a search for a number of top cleared IT professionals. The System Engineer II position will:
- Perform system administration, maintenance support, upgrades, installation, test and integration, and manage the configuration of VLF/LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/Wireless SIGINT survey, collection and geo-location systems and software. This includes prototypes, development, operational, test, and lab systems/products;
- Provide technical and engineering third tier support to troubleshoot system failures or degradations;
- Recover and restore equipment to full operational capabilities including 24/7 on-call support for operational system critical discrepancies that cannot be resolved by tier one and two personnel;
- Integrate, test, and optimize systems with enterprise infrastructures, services, and databases; Develop and maintain technical documentation; and
- Provide technical services assistance to government engineers in the creation, release management and maintenance of system product line standards and databases.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS / SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelors Degree
- 7 years of experience or 11 yrs system integration experience without a degree;
- OS configuration/installation (Linux CentOs) experience (intermediate to advanced capability);
- Able to describe different commands, loops, soft links, vi, redirection, and boot procedure in Linux single user mode;
- Network configuration/installation (Cisco/Arista) experience
- Hands on scripting ability with Bash, Python or Perl; and
- Ability to travel on a minimum of three trips per year of 1-2 weeks of duration.
- Radio spectrum knowledge of VLF/LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/Wireless SIGINT a plus; or
- Willingness to travel on a maximum of 7 trips per year of 1-2 weeks of duration.
- Senior Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Administrator
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer