SSI is looking for a Penetration Tester for a long term engagement in Norfolk, VA.
Cyber Penetration Tester
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields or relevant years of experience
- 6+ year’s penetration testing experience
- DoDD 8570 IAT Level III Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
- At least one of the following: GPEN, OSCP, OSCE or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Proficient in at least two Operating Systems to include: Windows, Linux and Unix variants, embedded and Real-Time Operating Systems
- Proficient in at least two of the following scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby
- Proficient in multiple offensive tools/technologies to include: Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Core Impact, Burp Suite, SDR, Wireless, Intercepting Proxies, etc.
- Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Experience with system administration, networking, Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Computer Network Defense (CND), and/or penetration testing