Suntiva is looking for a Cybersecurity Management Consultant to support their efforts at the DoD CIO organization in Arlington, Virginia. This position would be ideal if you are TS/SCI cleared -- or at least worked in a SCI environment within the last 6 months -- are cybersecurity technology and governance savvy, action oriented and have superior communication skills. This role requires individuals who excel in turning vision into reality by leveraging experience and network as needed.
You will be responsible for providing project management support for the development and implementation of the cybersecurity governance processes. Specifically, you will apply communication and project management best practices to monitor and execute DoD CIO programs, tasks and reporting requirements that ensure leadership is apprised of relevant milestones.
What You Need for This Position:
- Active US Government Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI) Clearance;
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, management or related field;
- 5+ years of DoD agency management consulting experience;
- Knowledge of Cyber Security policies, standards, and regulations, including but not limited to NIST and FedRAMP;
- Excellent communication -- both written and verbal -- skills;
- Ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance; and
- Ability to commute daily in Arlington, VA client location.
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
- PMP Certification; or
- Cybersecurity technology or governance related certifications.
What Is In It For You:
- Our Defense Business practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you;
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible;
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you; and
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career.
What Suntiva Can Offer You:
- When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process;
- A values-driven culture that includes: embody great minds and great hearts, assume good intentions, foster collaboration and teamwork, hold ourselves accountable for results, and do the right thing all the time;
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you will ever work with; and
- Significant personal growth and development opportunities.
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V
Job: Cybersecurity Project Manager
Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Project Management, Action Officer, Cybersecurity