SG2 Recruiting is supporting Identity Strategy Partners (IdSP) to identify and recruit candidates for a Subject Matter Expert - I2 International Engagement and Combatant Command Rep position. If you are an experienced SME with a passion for identity intelligence, biometrics and analytics, then this position would be ideal for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The SME shall plan, coordinate, and participate in Identity Intelligence Project Office (I2PO) strategic engagement execution across conventional military and special operations forces, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), International Organizations, and Partner Nations to enable a federated approach to supporting I2 programs and interested groups;
- The SME will be responsible for maintaining coordination with the NATO Biometrics group and DoD Identity Intelligence representatives supporting the development of NATO biometric capabilities and capacities;
- The SME will be responsible for representing US DoD I2 interests along with I2PO senior leadership at I2 policy, sharing, and interagency working groups; and
- The contractor shall be required to travel TDY to participate in government directed engagements, as necessary, to perform assigned responsibilities.
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor's degree;
- 4-6 years of intelligence or policy analysis experience, or specialized training;
- 4-8 years intelligence or policy analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience;
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications; and
- Must be familiar with the DoD Biometrics Enterprise and major stakeholders.
If You Have This It Is A Plus:
- Master's degree;
- Familiarity with international organizations such as NATO or members of the Five Eyes community; or
- Awareness of and familiarity with IC wide biometrics and identity intelligence (I2) concepts, tools, and databases such as:
- DoD ABIS;
- SOFEX portal;
- the Biometric Identity Intelligence Resources (BI2R);
- Near-Real Time Identity Operations (NRTIO);
- DoD Biometric Enabled Watchlist (BEWL);
- Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE); and/or
- Terrorist Screening Centers Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB).
What IdSP Can Offer You:
Identity Strategy Partners is a small firm with a proven collective experience of working alongside clients to successfully build and deliver win-win results with some of the most cutting-edge and complex identity systems and related policies in the world. You will become a part of a young innovative organization that is setting the standard for biometric identification in the US and around the world. IdSP will support your efforts to learn and grow in this industry.
This position is located at the Pentagon. The Pentagon is the headquarters building of the United States Department of Defense. The Pentagon is the world's largest office building, with about 6,500,000 sq ft of space, of which 3,700,000 sq ft are used as offices. Some 23,000 military and civilian employees, and another 3,000 non-defense support personnel, work in The Pentagon.
Similar Job Titles and Keywords:
Identity Intelligence Analyst
All-Source Intelligence Officer
biometrics, identity intelligence, I2, BI2R, BEI, I2 systems, ABIS, BEWL, future capabilities, I2PO, DIA, NATO