Please note that the candidate selected for this role will not only be offering technical solutions and mentoring developers, but they will also be performing hands-on development. The candidate will need to have significant hands-on development and technical experience with Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities), Apex, Lightening Web Components (LWC), and other related technologies, as well as experience as a technical lead.
How a Salesforce Technical Architect will Make an Impact:
- This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience with the following Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities) and related technologies.
- Expert in developing custom solutions on the force.com platform leveraging Lightning, Apex, Visual Force, Integrations and out of box salesforce tools.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Providing technical expertise in the planning, analysis, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions around Salesforce and other cloud platforms
- Providing technical guidance in the creation, maintenance and upgrading CRM platform, Communities and Sites.
- Leads technical strategy and design workshops to direct strategy and solution vision
- Build and maintain a library of reusable Service Delivery documentation and code (to include custom scripts and coding)
- Contribute in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in interactive technologies, websites, cloud architectures, applications, and open-source technologies
- Administer complex configuration, integration, and maintenance of Salesforce
- Making system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements
- Reviewing and providing feedback on technical implementations and documents and ensures that Salesforce best-practices and standards are followed
- Developing an understanding of strategic business needs and provides insight and recommendations to program leadership for technological solutions to meet business objectives
- Driving client objectives and goals to completion by leveraging strong collaborations across internal and external stakeholders
- Working with client to provide Proof of Concept trails of new developers for evaluation, as necessary
- May provide lead and or mentoring of Salesforce Developers on the project.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 15+ years of related hands-on development experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- 10+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience, in Salesforce configuration / customization using Lighting Web Components (LWC), Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, and AURA, with strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model.
- 8+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position designing, developing, and administrating Salesforce Platform.
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce in a technical consulting capacity.
- Experience in full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in the following modules: Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Experience with Python or Java programming and understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience implementing multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Development Best Practices.
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients.
- Master-level presentation skills for sharing concepts internally and externally.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects with both business and technical stakeholders.
Security Clearance Level:
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance. No clearance is required prior to starting.
- Experience with data migration tools and best practices.
- Healthcare Service Industry and/or Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) experience.
- Experience working on AWS platform.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, and/or Kanban.
- Thorough knowledge of software development through automation tools.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Past experience in Federal IT systems and development processes.
- Salesforce certifications in Salesforce Certified Application Architect or System Architect.
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages, such as Python.