Are you a Department of Defense (DoD) Procurement Systems subject matter expert looking for a career opportunity offering a balance of independence and leadership support that helps you continue to grow and develop professionally? SG2 Recruiting is supporting Suntiva, an LMI company, and is looking for a Procurement Systems Analyst to join their team supporting the U.S. Army. This role is ideal for you if you have armed forces agency experience, an active Secret or Top Secret DoD clearance as well as experience working on Future Operations implementations of the Army’s next contract writing system by providing and conducting assessments, analysis, training, functional support, and recommending strategic approaches to senior level stakeholders.
A successful person in this role will have a firm understanding of how technical procurement systems exchange data. The person should also be fluent in procurement activities and building associated data packages.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Performing Procurement Data Standard compliance to include analyses and studies, technology capability assessments, and Procurement Data Standard (PDS) compliance analyses
- Serving as primary technical interface to senior Army customer leadership
- Managing planning, implementation, and sustainment activities associated with current and future DoD contract writing systems.
- Working closely with cross-functional leads, project managers, and SMEs to ensure that process designs meet both tactical and strategic needs of the customer.
- Participating in the development of technical and functional documentation, SOPs, etc. for various project deliverables and phases.
- Reviewing and updating procurement system training materials prior to and after software release.
- Utilizing MS Project to manage project schedules.
- Participating in planning, implementation, and sustainment activities associated with current and future DoD contract writing systems.
- Participating in technical risk and change management activities and approaches and communicating those activities to senior Army customer leadership.
- Participate in the development, review, and delivery of technical project artifacts and deliverables
- Reviewing the project status on a regular basis with Army customers and program stakeholders.
- Performing procurement system functional support in a Tier 2 capacity and adhere to current processes as well as promote knowledge sharing.
What You’ll Need
It's a Plus if You Have This
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree
- *Active* US Government Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- 5+ years’ experience of DoD Contract Writing enterprise systems implementations
- Expert knowledge of how procurement data systems exchange data using XML and JSON.
- An advanced understanding of the standard procurement systems (SPS) user community, and the ability to develop targeted communications and training for the purpose of building core shared knowledge and resolving repeating incidents, service requests, and problems.
- Current ITIL Foundations Certification or commitment to obtain within 6 months of start date
- Advanced knowledge of DoD and Federal contract writing processes, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Experience with documentation development (e.g., SOPs, training aids, desk guides, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, customer service skills, and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic customer environment
About Our Client
Suntiva, an LMI Company, is a business transformation and technology company serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission-critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Similar Job Titles: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Functional Business Analyst, SPS Analyst, Army SPS Analyst, IT Analyst, Functional Analyst, DoD IT Analyst, DoD Functional Analyst