Looking for a project manager with experience in agile development who can help with leading, planning, organizing, and motivating project teams to successfully deliver new products/services for our Mobile / Digital Program.
This is for a 6-12 month project.
- Assist both product and software engineering teams through the various phases of the agile development cycle.
- Utilize PMO Project Management Methodology standards
- Coordinate and organize planning, design & retrospective meetings with the teams during the agile development cycle.
- Enforce the agile process workflow and hold individual team members accountable for their responsibilities and commitments.
- Foster teamwork and communication between teams as well as help bubble up potential issues and slippage.
- Assess roadblocks and problem situations to identify root causes and work with stakeholders to come up with a resolution or recommendation.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution between as well as within teams.
- Document, communicate, and evaluate process changes, Risks and Issues.
- Report on progress of the agile iterations as well as overall reporting meaningful to business stakeholders.
- 3+ years of relevant agile project management experience for Mobile / Web Development groups
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- PMP Certificaton Preferred
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management tools such as JIRA or equivalent.
- Good mix of both business and technical background to be able to effectively interact/assist with different teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT teams.