SG2 is supporting Maryland-based Constellation Technologies in a search for a number of top cleared IT professionals. The System Administrator III will:
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS / SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance, upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and problem diagnosis/resolution for all lab IT hardware and operating systems (e.g., Unix (Sun Solaris), Linux, and Microsoft Windows 2000, and Windows NT);
- Assume responsibility for assessing the scope and requirements of each developer request scheduled for the lab and assuring technical support for those requirements;
- Assume responsibility for providing a clear understanding of how each request for hardware and software requirements shall be supported by the contractor’s SA Team;
- Provide technical recommendations to CNOS management and support team in maintaining the CNOS lab IT architecture to mirror and keep current with all Agency IT networks structures;
- Lead systems administration for hardware and software support for CNOS developer requests, and new large and small scale IT prototypes being hosted in the lab;
- Assume responsibility for the configuration and maintenance of lab assets built on Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris and Linux operating systems; and
- Conduct informal training in order to provide knowledge transfer to all Sys Admin Team and eliminate single points of failure of task/function.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A Minimum ten (10) years of experience in systems administration of hardware and software in support of for developing and testing of Information Technology Systems;
- Hands on experience with external network communications such as NSANet.
- Expert proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs.
- Minimum seven (7) years of combined experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT, Unix and Linux operating systems.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS.
- Minimum five (5) years of combined experience supporting Java development activities, including applets, Java Server Pages, and J2EE frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Struts or Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Minimum five (5) years of combined experience supporting C and C++ development activities.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with integrated processing environments such as a Storage Area Network.
- Minimum two (2) years of combined experience supporting HTML, XML, and WEB-based Graphical User Interface/portal development activities.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in writing scripts.
- Experience in developing and delivering briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to senior program management.
Senior Network and Computer Systems Administrator
Senior Network Administrator
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer