Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support for system users.
- Designs, analyzes, and maintains highly complex enterprise infrastructure environments
- Troubleshoots, assesses, and analyzes infrastructure components to resolve reported malfunctions.
- Organize training session for staff on the usage of new software/ applications and hardware
- Carryout diagnosis and repair of network-related problems
- Bring up-to-date and preserve computer inventory and surplus equipment
- Make sure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with various systems
- Preserve passwords, data integrity and file system security for the computing environment
- Vouch for and implement upgrades on systems to guarantee longevity
- Ascertain and repair hardware and network connectivity issues
- Support for technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems
- Assist in testing and deployment of new applications and systems
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service, ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in appropriate manner
- Maintain outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate seamlessly with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Resolve issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent solutions
- Accurately record, update, and document requests using the IT service desk system and any other duties as assigned by the company.
Required Experience: 3 or more years of professional experience supporting PC hardware and software systems.
Required Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent, including consideration of vendor certification in the technology being applied such as Microsoft MCP or Novell CNE.
- Certification: CompTIA Security+ , and ITIL v3 Foundations AND HDI Desktop Support Manager or A+ related certifications relevant to personnel roles/responsibilities.