SG2 Recruiting is partnering with Orr Partners LLC, one of the Washington Metropolitan area’s top owner’s representative, development, project and construction management and property management firms. We are an award-winning firm with 91 percent of our project management revenue coming from repeat business and referrals. Our well-developed network of contractors, architects, and engineers helps us secure cost and service advantages for our clients and our developments.
Orr Partners staff of over 30 professionals support real estate development and project/property management needs for commercial, educational, and religious clients across the Washington Metropolitan Area, as well as in Connecticut and Georgia.
Orr Partners is looking for a Development Analyst (DA) to support the development team in its mission to evaluate and source potential development opportunities while also analyzing and updating financial models for properties currently under development.
- Building financial models for potential development opportunities
- Forecasting cost information and predicting cost issues that need senior management’s attention
- Updating and maintaining financial models for in-process development deals
- Collecting market intelligence to validate data for models
- Inspecting Orr development deals and competitor development deals to build a strong database of market intelligence
- Performing various financial analyses of varying complexity as needed
- Preparing reports for senior management about the investment status of potential projects and in-progress projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, construction management, architecture, or related field
- 2 years of experience as a financial analyst (or similar role) for a property developer, financial broker, or real estate private equity fund
- Advanced knowledge of financial modeling in Microsoft Excel, including cash flow forecasts and valuations
- Experience managing financial model through the entire real estate development life cycle
- Able to handle concurrent projects and meet strict deadlines
- General knowledge of GAAP and construction/real estate accounting
It’s a Plus if You Have
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Similar Job Titles: Real Estate Analyst, Sr. Real Estate Analyst, Real Estate Investment Associate, Real Estate Development Analyst