SG2 Recruiting is supporting Applied Information Sciences and looking for a Remote Dynamics 365 Developer with an active Top Secret clearance. You will have the ability to contribute to client's Business Applications and Automation Group by helping large-scale organizations adopt the Microsoft Power platform at an enterprise level. You will be responsible for delivering multi-cloud transformation solutions that help commercial and federal enterprises improve business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence. You can do this work remotely as long as you are able to travel to Fort Bragg, North Carolina when needed for implementation.
- U.S. Government Top Secret Clearance
- Hands on experience with Power Platform at enterprise level
- Experience with PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate (formerly called Flow) and Dataverse (formerly called common data service)
If you have these, it is a bonus:
- Microsoft certifications
- 3+ years of federal government consulting experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
About Our Client:
An Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.