SG2 Recruiting is a talent acquisition partner with Suntiva and looking for a Training Coordinator to support a federal agency’s training and development initiatives. As the Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating--really orchestrating--all of the activities required to successfully steward training events from start to finish.
What Will You Be Doing
You will be the point-of-contact for students, instructors, subject matter experts federal agency's training programs. Responsible for assessing and analyzing training needs, maintaining the training catalog as well as managing and coordinating the training development lifecycles for specific functions such as Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Budget and Acquisition etc.
What You Will Need
- BS Degree in Training related discipline
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Public Trust clearance
- 5+ years of training program coordination, administration and logistics management
- Ability to commute to Washington, DC and Rockville, Maryland client site post Covid
- Excellent project and time management skills to thrive in a fast-paced, dead-line driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing effective quality control processes
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Experience growing project work through identifying client needs, writing proposals, developing white papers
If You Have This, It is a Plus
- Masters Degree in Training related discipline
- Experience working in HHS Operating Divisions (e.g., FDA, NIH, CDC, etc.)
What Suntiva Can Offer You
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process:
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with
- Growth and development opportunities
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Training Administrator
Primary Location(s): Washington, DC & Rockville, Maryland
Nearest Major Market: Washington, DC Metro
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Training Administrator