SG2 Recruiting is supporting Identity Strategy Partners (IdSP) to identify and recruit candidates for an Identity Intelligence Project Office (I2PO) Policy Analyst. If you are an experienced Analyst with a passion for identity intelligence, biometrics and analytics, then this position would be ideal for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The Analyst shall provide support in a critical position for the Identity Intelligence Project Office (I2PO) as a policy analyst working on Identity Intelligence (I2) and biometric policies, programs, and supporting working groups;
- The Analyst will provide support in drafting, evaluating, reviewing, and submitting policy documentation and staffing packages at senior DoD levels;
- The Analyst shall provide support for I2PO by participating in identity and biometric related working groups, staff calls, and policy sessions;
- The Analyst serves as a liaison between the I2PO and other DoD elements at the Pentagon, DoD service level, combatant commands, international organizations (Nato, etc), law enforcement elements such as DHS & FBI, and other US government partners;
- The Analyst will facilitate communications and policy initiatives to ensure unified policy understanding and input related to community wide biometric and identity policies and practices; and
- The Analyst shall be required to travel TDY to participate in government directed engagements, as necessary, to perform assigned responsibilities.
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor's degree;
- 4-6 years of intelligence or policy analysis experience, or specialized training;
- 4-8 years intelligence or policy analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience;
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications; and
- Must be familiar with the DoD Biometrics Enterprise and major stakeholders.
If You Have This It Is A Plus:
- Master's degree;
- Awareness of and familiarity with biometrics and the DoD biometric enterprise;
- Familiarity with the DoD BEWL
- Prior work within the I2 community; or
- Familiarity with policy draft process at a senior DoD, combatant command, or service level.
What IdSP Can Offer You:
Identity Strategy Partners is a small firm with a proven collective experience of working alongside clients to successfully build and deliver win-win results with some of the most cutting-edge and complex identity systems and related policies in the world. You will become a part of a young innovative organization that is setting the standard for biometric identification in the US and around the world. IdSP will support your efforts to learn and grow in this industry.
This position is located at the Pentagon. The Pentagon is the headquarters building of the United States Department of Defense. The Pentagon is the world's largest office building, with about 6,500,000 sq ft of space, of which 3,700,000 sq ft are used as offices. Some 23,000 military and civilian employees, and another 3,000 non-defense support personnel, work in The Pentagon.
Similar Job Titles and Keywords:
Identity Intelligence Analyst
All-Source Intelligence Officer
biometrics, identity intelligence, I2, BI2R, BEI, I2 systems, ABIS, BEWL, future capabilities, biometric policy, I2PO, DIA, PM Biometrics, DFBA, DFSC, DoD BEWL