SG2 Recruiting is the talent acquisition partner for Research Innovations Inc. (RII). We are looking for a Principal Vulnerability Researcher to join their team RIdiculously Awesome Cyber Team to solve unique, challenging problems for their Defense and Homeland Security customers. If you are someone that "Get's s#it done" wait no longer and apply today! Positions are available in Alexandria, Virginia, San Antonio, Texas and Melbourne, Florida.
RII is breaking through the big, slow, status quo with transformative technology that fundamentally changes and improves the world. They develop cutting-edge software for all levels of the government and military. Using agile development practices and user-centered design, they create innovative software solutions for complex real-world problems.
What will you be doing as a Principal Vulnerability Researcher?
- Contribute to a team of vulnerability researchers; helping navigate through extremely difficult technical challenges that enable mission success;
- Drive techniques and technology expansion related to VR; and
- Reverse engineer software across various architectures.
What are the skills you will need to be RIdiculously Awesome?
- An active Top Secret/SCI clearance;
- Experience developing custom VR tools to execute vulnerability analysis;
- Familiarity with at least one common low-level architecture (x86, ARM, etc);
- Experience with vulnerability research against applications compiled for that low-level architecture;
- Familiarity with modern exploit mitigation techniques and counter-measures;
- Experience using C/C++, Python, bash, or other scripting languages;
- Experience with a variety of low-level operating systems and cross-platform vulnerability research;
- Be able to recommend mitigations for discoveries found- help raise the bar; and
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively interact with customers.
You will get extra credit if you are:
- Passionate about mission-focused work;
- Familiar with low-level assembly, Windows and *nix kernels; or
- Experienced with Android or iOS development/reverse engineering.
"At RII, we believe that diversity in our workforce is critical to our success. We strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger. We work to help your intellectual passions and creativity thrive. It’s one of our core values: Let your geek flag fly.
We also offer all employees comprehensive benefits including: flexible work schedules, health insurance coverage, paid time off, 401k with a company match, paid parental leave, access to wellness programs and much more. You get this all from day one, and all 100% paid for by RII.
It’s all part of another of our core values: STAY HUMAN. It’s why our comfortable and colorful offices include a community game room, pantry, massage chair, and an escape room, among other amenities. It’s why we have a community manager and regular community events.
It’s also why, during the current pandemic, most of us aren’t actually in our lovely office. We’re all working fully remote where possible, with safety controls for those who do have to be on site. RII is committed to not overwhelming our healthcare system, preventing infection for those most at risk, reducing the impact on our communities, and keeping our employees working."
Research Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national, origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.