Senior System Administrator
Required Education/Professional Certifications:
- Per DoD Directive 8570.01-M or successor, this position requires IAT Level 2 or higher certification;
- Certification in Windows and Linux system administration.
- Eligible for IT Level-I designation under DoD Directive 8570.01M or its successor.
Required Specialized Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience administering Windows and Linux systems;
- Demonstrated experience configuring and maintaining Linux and Windows servers;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS;
- Demonstrated Skills in three or more of the following: Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux Red Hat, Server 2008, Server 2012-OS, driver, applications, vulnerabilities, security requirements and postures, quarterly STIG updates, interact with corporate and vendor SMEs to solve complex problems, RMF experience, ACAS scanning, build and maintain Linux Systems;
- Experience documenting trouble reports from STIGs to support computer equipment modifications.
- A favorably adjudicated SSBI completed within the last 5 years.
- Support for B31 would consist of:
- Maintain hardware list
- Maintain network Diagram
- Ports, Protocols and Services (PPS)
- Maintain software List
- Assist users in requesting accounts on corporate domain systems
- Ensure ALL privileged users sign a Privileged Access Agreement form
- Execute/oversee tasking as directed by command ISSM Office
- STIG compliance (Quarterly Updates)
- Incident Response/Electronic Spill
- Ensure users are aware of Cyber/IA mandates/policy:
- Ensure all Admins/Privileged users comply with CLO requirements
- Continuous knowledge of system status
- IPA - accuracy
- Ensure command disposal procedures are followed