The candidate will be participating in an analysis, design, planning and execution of effort to match customer requirements to pre-existing SCCM architecture and toolsets. The focus will be on self-service application installation, application utilization metrics, capabilities gap analysis, process efficiencies, packaging and deployment timeline reductions. Extensive coordination with the customer’s technical counterparts and stakeholders is required, as well as working across several existing Government contracts.
Basic Qualifications: Active TS/SCI, BS with 4-8 years experience
- Prior experience and a strong background with SCCM architecture on Windows 10.
- Extensive knowledge of SCCM including but not limited to: setup, managing, deployment, and generate reports with SCCM.
- Ability to work with the software/system engineer team to design the software distribution package for deployment as desktop software and meeting our customer requirements.
- Ability to backup/restore the SCCM database
- Knowledge of managing SCCM client & server logs
- Experience with using SCCM to manage both physical & virtual Windows 10 workstations
Certification in Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Knowledge of disaster/recovery options & techniques
- Ability to work with ISSOs and SAs to address security concerns/findings
- Knowledge of how to package third party apps, such as TortoiseSVN, Oracle Virtual Box, etc."