SG2 Recruiting is a talent acquisition partner for Suntiva and looking for a senior project manager with human capital consulting
experience to join their team of energetic, dynamic, and business savvy professionals. You will be based in Falls Church, VA with onsite work required in MD areas of Silver Spring and White Oak, Maryland.
What You Will Be Doing
- Project managing all assigned initiatives in alignment with Suntiva’s Civilian PMO policies and procedures including financial management, staffing and team coordination, developing client relationships, risk management, work/scope management (schedules and coordinating flow of work), status reporting, and contract management.
- Management consulting in the areas of Change Management, Workforce Development, Organizational Design, Strategic Communications, Leadership Development and/or Coaching
- Growing Suntiva’s business by managing and implementing account plans, organic and new business growth through trusted client relationships and marketing efforts, building a pipeline of opportunities that align with growth targets.
- Managing and developing individuals and project teams in alignment with Suntiva’s core values and individual growth plans.
What You Will Need For This Position
- Master’s degree in Business Management or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Minimum ten (10) years of Project Management experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects with portfolio of greater than $1M in concurrent value
- Strong management consulting skills with experience managing and delivering projects in several of the following disciplines: coaching, change management, training design and facilitation, strategic communications, organizational development, or leadership development
- Track record of successfully managing projects of various types (firm-fixed price/time and materials) to profit and margin requirements
- Excellent relationship-building and influencing skills
- Ability to travel to and from client site in Washington DC Metropolitan areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
If you have this, this is a plus
- Experience in federal government agencies like HHS, Veterans Affairs, FDA
What Is In It For You
- Our Civilian Business practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career
What Suntiva Can Offer You
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
- Growth and development opportunities.
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Senior Project Manager - Human Capital
Primary Location(s): United States - Falls Church, VA & Silver Spring, MD
Nearest Major Market: Washington, DC Metro
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Human Capital Consulting