SSI is looking for an Oracle E-Business Administrator for a large navy contract in Norfolk.
Will Require a Secret Clearance and a security +
- Experience implementing and administration of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 on a Linux or UNIX environment.
- Development and administration of concurrent jobs, forms and reports.
- Integration of EBS modules with custom GOTS software.
- Ability to manage software in Linux and Unix environment and resolve performance/bugs/recovery issues.
- Replicate new environments from pre-existing installation.
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS.
- Administration experience with Oracle product suites: (SOA, OBIEE, WebLogic, DI, AutoVue, UPD OID, OIM, and OAM )
- Perform DISA STIG reviews and correction.
- Ability to produce detailed CM Document of managed systems to include installation, configuration and administration.
- Trouble application issues with vendor support.