SG2 Recruiting is a talent acquisition partner for Suntiva and looking for a Project Manager to join their team of energetic, dynamic, experienced, and business savvy professionals. This position is perfect for someone who has strong client relationship building and project management experience. You will thrive in roles where juggling and prioritizing a variety of tasks at one time and excel in team environments. You will be based in Falls Church, VA with onsite work required in MD areas of Silver Spring and White Oak.
What You Will Be Doing
- Project Management: focuses on managing all aspects of projects in alignment with Suntiva’s Civilian PMO policies and procedures including (but not limited to) project planning, financial management, resource management and staffing (internal and 1099 partners) and team coordination, developing client relationships, risk management, work/scope management (schedules and coordinating flow of work), status reporting, metric tracking and contract management.
- Relationship Building: focused on building and maintaining strong and trusted relationships with customers and partners.
- Business Development: focused on growing Suntiva’s business, including (but not limited to) implementing account plans, organic new business growth through trusted client relationships and marketing efforts, building a pipeline of opportunities that align with growth targets.
- Management Consulting: focused on delivering high quality work products in-line with client expectations.
- People Development: focused on mentoring and leading individuals and project teams in alignment with Suntiva’s core values and individual growth plans.
What You Will Need For This Position
- Master’s degree in Business Management or a related field
- Holds Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or other certifications in Project Management
- Minimum six (6) years of Project Management experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects of greater than $1M in concurrent value;
- Strong project management skills in professional services environment, with experience in Government health agencies like HHS, Veterans Affairs, FDA, etc.;
- Track record of successfully managing projects of various types (firm-fixed price/time and materials) to profit and margin requirements
- Excellent relationship-building and influencing skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent management consulting skills;
- Ability to travel to and from client site in Washington DC Metropolitan areas;
- Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Project
If you have this, this is a plus
- Background in managing and delivering on projects/programs in organizational development/performance, human capital, training, and /or business process improvement disciplines
- Experience identifying and capturing new business opportunities in the Federal Government
What Is In It For You
- Our Civilian Business practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career
Similar Job Titles:
- Workforce Development Project Manager
- Organizational Development Project Manager
What Suntiva Can Offer You
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
- Growth and development opportunities.
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Project Manager
Primary Location(s): United States - Silver Spring, MD and Falls Church, VA
Nearest Major Market: Washington, DC Metro
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting