Remote .NET Developers
Location - Rockville, MD
Clearance - Public Trust (Need to be US Citizen to get this clearance)
3 years remaining on the contract
Having Power Platform will be a huge plus...
The ideal candidate will participate in the daily scrum and demonstrate practical Agile experience developing solutions in ASP.Net VB/C#, and other Microsoft technologies using Visual Studio, collaborating at all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the application design, development, implementation and maintenance phases.
- Solid experience in ASP.Net VB.net, SQL 2012 development, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and above, Development with Web forms in a three-tiered architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years .Net experience.
- Well versed in current technologies, and be able to provide guidance and recommendations in support of implementing web strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development (Scrum, Sprint, User Stories, Retrospectives, etc.), Cloud-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communications, organizational, and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Versed in BitBucket and GitHub to provide backlog-to-deployment traceability.
- Experience developing in ASP.NET Core
- Experience utilizing Jira to manage and deliver Agile development projects.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Scrum Master certified or other Agile certifications
- Crystal Reports Development
- Experience developing in Microsoft Power Platform