Lead Systems Administrator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Network Operations center for large multi environment DOD organization
- Assist with lifecycle oversight of Change, Problem and Incident management actions to ensure implementations are completed in accordance with established time frames.
- Ensure real time information exchange of operational, critical situations, and disaster preparedness to ship yard customers.
- Lead incident teams to resolve outages
- Utilize internal systems to report incidents to leadership.
- Take escalations if any alerts/events are identified by monitoring analysts as significant and requiring action.
- Perform initial assessment and triage on the criticality and impact of events and engages the appropriate processes.
- Ensure leadership is apprised of all details regarding an event or incident in order that the issue can be assigned the appropriate priority based on scope and impact.
- Responsible for generating well-documented Critical Incident Reports for leadership and conduct morning operations briefs.
- (8) plus years in Help Desk and NOC operations
- IT infrastructure to include storage and virtualization
- Developing and writing ITIL processes
- Navy shore-based maintenance business processes, customers and applications, is desirable but not required.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field is highly desired
- 8570 Comptia Sec + required