Are you a masterful storyteller who has created social media content that captures viewers’ attention on almost a daily basis? SCYTHE is looking for a Multi-media Content Creator who has a track record of producing best-in-class content for a variety of social media platforms. The ideal candidate has expertise in the modern suite of photo, graphic, and video editing and production tools to promote brand-driven growth and highlight SCYTHE’s position as a leading brand.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Conceptualizing, designing, and producing original multimedia and graphics to support key internal and external sales and marketing communications for a variety of audiences including: traditional ads, digital/web, social media and landing pages
- Creating content across multiple formats including videos, photos, basic graphics, articles, emails, infographics for multiple platforms designed to increase the awareness of the SCYTHE brand, and to acquire new customers, followers to the SCYTHE platform
- Working with internal teams to create content for all channels (Sales emails and Marketing emails), downloadable content (tip sheets, customer guides, etc), social (organic channels), blog posts, landing pages, etc.
- Creating and developing storylines to film and produce customer success business cases and short films
- Developing and presenting ideas for product videos, campaigns, and promotions
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Operating cameras and lighting equipment when necessary
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Conceptualizing, directing, editing and producing short-form videos.
- Designing marketing presentations for stakeholders
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of five years of social, community, or customer engagement experience
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience
- Proficiency in one or more of the Adobe Creative Suite programs, mobile creator apps, and in-app editing
- Experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, Youtube edits,Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem-solving skills and attention to detail (NOTE: All applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts)
It’s A Plus If You Have This:
- Strong video and photo lighting, shooting, editing, and motion graphics skills
- Interest in continuing to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content
- Experience creating and editing TikTok videos
What’s In It For You:
- Working alongside renowned, high-profile leaders in the Cybersecurity field
- Joining a company that will invest in your professional growth through tuition reimbursement
SCYTHE was founded to create an advanced attack emulation platform where real cyber threat actor techniques could be executed in a trusted and repeatable manner. The SCYTHE platform enables Red, Blue, and Purple teams to build and emulate real-world adversarial campaigns in a matter of minutes. Customers are in turn enabled to validate the risk posture and exposure of their business and employees and the performance of enterprise security teams and existing security solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.