International Consulting Associates, Inc., (ICA) is a dynamic, fast-growing company providing management and technical solutions to help federal agencies tackle some of their most pressing challenges. Our team of diverse professionals leverages analytical expertise, a culture of entrepreneurial innovation, and an obsession with problem-solving to deliver practical and timely results for our clients. Specializing in research and data analysis, data analytics, and technical advisory services, ICA is looking for talented, like-minded people to join our growing team.
ICA supports the federal government in its mission to protect and promote public health by leading studies on medical devices' performance. Through this collaboration, ICA is building advanced data science applications and visualizations to support the federal mission. You’ll be managing multiple projects covering the full lifecycle of data science product development and delivery while working directly with data scientists, developers, epidemiologists, and other subject matter experts. You’ll be collaborative, pragmatic, and results-driven. You have a desire to learn or expand your knowledge of the growing area of healthcare analytics.
ICA is looking for a highly skilled individual with extensive experience in program and project management. The Senior Program Manager's primary responsibilities will be to ensure the timely delivery of quality data science products within a program framework.
The required qualifications for this position are:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance;
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, or another STEM discipline;
- 10 or more years of combined experience in federal project or program management, data science development and operations, and federal consulting;
- A good understanding of data science concepts such as machine learning, NLP, advanced data visualization, or data engineering and a basic understanding of the data science product lifecycle;
- Proven successful track record and experience managing programs or multiple projects simultaneously; and
- Proven ability to support company executives in the execution of product roadmaps and client engagementsProven communication skills both written and verbal.
The desired qualifications are:
- Certified Program Manager
- Certified (Agile) Project Manager
- Extensive experience with Jira
- Consulting experience with federal public health agencies and institutions
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or STEM field
- Extensive experience with cloud-based data science, data engineering, or data visualizations
Established in 2010, International Consulting Associates, Inc., is focused on providing management and technical solutions to help our clients tackle some of their most pressing challenges. Specializing in research and analysis, data analytics, and technical advisory services, ICA is looking for talented, like-minded people to join our growing team.
We embrace agility and a fail-fast, rapid evolution approach. We believe that protecting the work-life balance is essential to support high-performing teams. We care about our mission, about driving progress, delivering value, and implementing tangible real-world change. We are committed to hiring and developing diverse, dynamic teams in a safe and inclusive environment. We are passionate about leveraging technology, data science, and machine learning to make the world a better place.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including Health and Dental
- Flexible time off
- 401k plan with match
Location and Telework: Our clients are located in the DC area and thus we have a strong preference for DC-based staff. Your time will be split between our office, client site, and work-from-home. Our firm’s culture values both the collaboration that comes while working with a team in an office and the flexibility / work-life balance working from home provide. We anticipate being in the office two days a week and working from home the other 3 days.
ICA Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national, origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.