SG2 Recruiting is a talent acquisition partner for CIDIS and seeking an experienced Diversity and Inclusion Human Capital Consultant to support Federal Intelligence Community project in Springfield, VA. If your passion is to develop Diversity and Inclusion to the workplace and help define enterprise programs and policies through research and metrics. As part of a strategic team working closely across all levels of the client's organization, you will be and responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on research to capture employee sentiment in adherence to industry standards. You will also research and report on the current and historical status of workforce metrics.
- Active TS/SCI US Government clearance with ability to obtain and maintain polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Capital or related field
- 11 + years experience performing "as-is" and "to-be" analysis and make data-driven conclusions and turn findings into meaningful recommendations
- Familiarity and understanding of both human capital data (e.g., promotion, attrition rates, internal churn) and diversity and inclusion topical areas (e.g., unconscious bias) are required.
- Strong command of statistics and statistical packages (such as SPSS) and with the Microsoft suite (e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to clearly communicate data analysis, findings, conclusions, and recommendations through presentations (e.g., PowerPoint presentations and briefings) and via written reports (e.g., information papers, emails, reports).
- Demonstrate tolerance for ambiguity, ability to juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities, and flexibility to deal with shifting priorities.
- Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, or a similar field
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft and Cognos
CIDIS is an EOE that values diversity and looking for great people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.