SSi is looking for a strong Oracle DBA for a long term contract supporting a large Navy contract in Norfolk, VA
- Experience configure Solaris, UNIX, Linux and Windows for Oracle RDBMS installation in RAC and non-RAC setup.
- Ability to install and configure ORACLE RDBMS in both silent and GUI modes.
- Ability to analyze Oracle related problems in a Solaris, UNIX, Linux and Windows environment.
- Ability to write complex bash or Perl scripts for administrative functions.
- Experience with RMAN backup and recovery procedures.
- Experience in resolving complex Oracle networking issues, which maintain user connectivity.
- Experience with Active Data Guard configuration and administration.
- Trouble application issues with vendor support.
- Perform DISA STIG reviews and correction.
- Ability to produce detailed CM Document of managed systems to include installation, configuration and administration.
Requires: Secret clearance and a security + ce