Summary - 15% sign-on bonus, Hybrid schedule. Sit in VA or CO
The Senior BD/Capture Manager drives our federal government IT, Cyber Security, and Mission Solutions focus, account management, and capture. This position oversees all related federal capture, customer activities and interactions. The role works collaboratively with operations, business development, finance, and contracts functional teams to build a cohesive team approach to growing our Federal Services book of business.
Full Capture Support:
- Lead and support ongoing activities for the Division.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with federal officials to increase federal agencies awareness of ANG.
- Grow GLT International business by individual bids and teaming when necessary.
- Act as driving force for IT, Cyber Security and Government Services opportunities.
- Lead the Civil Sector team by setting goals and objectives and leading by example.
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Great leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Research and Strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work independently
- 15+ years’ experience in the proposal and business capture environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, drive capture and generate revenue
- High energy level and excitement about the pursuit and having an impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Displays a high level of verbal and written communication skills to present customers with our understanding of customer needs ,requirements and ability to meet these requirements
- Knowledge of military / federal acquisition models, practices, and techniques
- Experience in supporting proposal development
- Multitasking and attention to detail
- Goal oriented and highly motivated
- Results driven, time management and planning skills
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
- Secret clearance preferred
$150,000 - $175,000