SG2 Recruiting is partnering with International Consulting Associates, Inc. (ICA), a dynamic and fast-growing company that is on a mission to develop tools that protect the safety of millions of Americans using medical devices. ICA works at the intersection of healthcare and AI in partnership with a Federal Health Organization. This work is an opportunity to help improve the lives of millions of people using medical devices.
ICA is looking for an experienced Research Coordinator/Study Manager with project management experience to manage several ongoing medical device safety/effectiveness studies. ICA works at the intersection of healthcare and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in partnership with the US federal government.
ICA supports the federal government in its mission to protect and promote public health by leading studies on medical devices' performance. Through this collaboration, ICA conducts studies to analyze the safety, and effectiveness of medical devices using various real-world databases. This work is an opportunity to help inform decisions related to medical devices and thus improve the lives and well-being of millions of people.
ICA is looking for an experienced Research Coordinator/Study Manager with expertise in project management. Successful candidates will have a strong background in clinical research in either pharmaceuticals or medical devices. Additionally, they will be exceptional at problem solving and have a willingness to be creative in their approach. This position will report to the Chief Medical Officer in the safety studies department at ICA.
- Identifies, develops, communicates and tracks project timelines, activities, logistics, and milestones
- Monitors progress against contract and prepares/presents project and/or sub-team information proactively to external and internal stakeholders
- Assists public health team in analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing study outcomes as well as editing & formatting tables, charts, graphs, reports, and other materials as needed
- Coordinates meetings and research materials between clients and internal stakeholders, taking and distributing meeting minutes as necessary
- Assists with tracking and reporting of hours & project expenses; helps manage project budgets, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant scientific field
- At least 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical or medical device clinical research
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Comfortable working as part of a dynamic cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask with sometimes concurrent priorities
- Ability to communicate complex information simply and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. To be eligible, candidates must be US citizens
If you have this, it’s a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification
- Master’s degree in Public Health
Established in 2010, International Consulting Associates, Inc., is focused on providing management and technical solutions to help our clients tackle some of their most pressing challenges. Specializing in research and analysis, data analytics, and technical advisory services, ICA is looking for talented, like-minded people to join our growing team.
We are a culture of enabling individual success, openness, humility, and collaboration – one where we help each other improve, recognize contribution, and foster a strong sense of ownership. We will continue to value curiosity and skepticism while maintaining an unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion. We value elegance through simplicity, responsiveness, and pragmatic, value-driven approaches to problem-solving.
We embrace agility and a fail-fast, rapid evolution approach. We believe that protecting the work-life balance is essential to supporting high-performing teams. We care about our mission, about driving progress and delivering value, and about implementing tangible real-world change. We are committed to hiring and developing diverse, dynamic teams in a safe and inclusive environment. We are passionate about leveraging technology, data science, and machine learning to make the world a better place.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, work from anywhere
- Comprehensive benefits including Health and Dental
- Flexible time off
- 401k plan with match
ICA is an equal opportunity employer that does not currently offer H1-B or LPR sponsorship. You must already be authorized to work in the United States and be eligible for Public Trust Security Clearance.