SG2 Recruiting is helping Suntiva look for a Strategic Communications subject matter expert to support Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) initiatives with a growing Department of Defense (DoD) customer! If you are passionate about supporting mission-focused technology modernization efforts and have an active Secret or high clearance, this is the position for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing strategic communication support for complex cross-functional AI/ML programs impacting Department of Defense customers while applying industry best practices
- Establishing an internal meeting cadence to ensure all PMO members and stakeholders are appropriately engaged and informed
- Amplifying communication practices through drafting and designing of communication materials, messaging, strategies, presentations and talking points
- Supporting the Government function for oversight of all organization development activities
What You Need for This Position:
- Active US Government Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business or related field
- 7+ years of strategic communication experience
- Experience working with cross-functional technical teams
- Excellent communication -- both written and verbal -- skills
- Ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
What Is In It For You
- Suntiva's Defense Business practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you
- They understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career
What Suntiva Can Offer You
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
- Growth and development opportunities.
At Suntiva, their employees are their most valuable asset. Their employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Similar Job Titles:
- Public Relations Consultant
- Strategic Communications - Senior Consultant
- Communication Strategy Consultant
- Change Management Communications Consultant
Suntiva is proud of their diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V
Job: Project Management SME
Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Project Management, Communications