We are in the process of expanding our business model into new geographic territories and are actively hiring new Account Managers within Department of Defense markets. We need talented, passionate people working together to achieve growth goals. We are looking to grow our internal teams with individuals who share our energy and enthusiasm for generating business.
We are only looking for experienced IT Account Managers with previous experience supporting government environments. The selected profile will have experience executing Master Service Agreements and subcontracts to prime contractors.
- Ability to leverage previous relationships and/or partnerships to generate new business
- Established relationships to acquire new MSA’s or subcontracting opportunities with direct clients
- Highly motivated and driven to build strong relationships
- Drive team to deliver on requirements and manage service delivery to clients
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling
- Responsible for prospecting new business to expand customer base
- Responsible for leveraging old business relationships to expand customer base
- Increase average meetings attended, favorable contract terms and average closed deals per week
- Learn and utilize sales tracking systems to forecast and manage sales opportunities within Salesforce
- Minimum 2 – 5 years previous work experience within the roles of, or related fields of, Account Management, Business Development, Inside/Outside Sales, Client Success Management, etc.
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Focus on Service, Ownership, 360° Development, Integrity, Passion for Success)
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships, manage expectations and deadlines with Clients.
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills in the form of phone calls, emails, etc.
Exceptional problem-solving skills, ability to think out of the box and implement ideas