SG2 Recruiting is supporting Identity Strategy Partners (IdSP) to identify and recruit candidates for a I2 Architect position. If you are an experienced Identity Intelligence Architect with a passion for identity intelligence, biometrics and analytics, then this position would be ideal for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The Identity Intelligence Architect shall identify and evaluate emerging Identity Intelligence (I2) capabilities, leverage opportunities to create new capabilities, and facilitate development of future technological capabilities and systems to support I2 initiatives across the Department of Defense.
- Among future capabilities currently envisioned as components of Defense I2 capabilities are: Mobile Intelligence Analysis Platform (MIAP); Near Real-Time Video Exploitation; and Technical extraction of biometric data from deployed systems Service, Combat Support Agency, and Combatant Command systems;
- Support the efforts to define the DoD and IC elements of the I2 data architecture within the greater USG I2 enterprise;
- Develop products to inform budgetary and organizational decisions regarding future I2 capabilities needed to meet defense intelligence challenges in any theater of operation, at any level of intensity, and across the full spectrum of conflict; and
- The Identity Intelligence Architect shall be required to travel TDY to participate in government directed engagements, as necessary, to perform assigned responsibilities.
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor's degree;
- 6+ years of system architecture analysis or design experience, or specialized training
- 8+ years system architecture analysis or design experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience;
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications; and
- Must be familiar with the DoD Biometrics Enterprise and major stakeholders.
If You Have This It Is A Plus:
- Master's degree;
- Awareness of and familiarity with IC wide biometrics and identity intelligence (I2) concepts, tools, and databases such as DoD ABIS, SOFEX portal, the Biometric Identity Intelligence Resources (BI2R), Near-Real Time Identity Operations (NRTIO), the DoDs Biometric Enabled Watchlist (BEWL), Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), and the Terrorist Screening Centers Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB); or
- Familiarity with national and international (ANSI/NIST) standards for transmission and reception of biometric data within the US Government.
What IdSP Can Offer You:
Identity Strategy Partners is a small firm with a proven collective experience of working alongside clients to successfully build and deliver win-win results with some of the most cutting-edge and complex identity systems and related policies in the world. You will become a part of a young innovative organization that is setting the standard for biometric identification in the US and around the world. IdSP will support your efforts to learn and grow in this industry.
This position is located at the Pentagon. The Pentagon is the headquarters building of the United States Department of Defense. The Pentagon is the world's largest office building, with about 6,500,000 sq ft of space, of which 3,700,000 sq ft are used as offices. Some 23,000 military and civilian employees, and another 3,000 non-defense support personnel, work in The Pentagon.
Similar Job Titles and Keywords:
biometrics, identity intelligence, I2, BI2R, BEI, I2 systems, ABIS, BEWL, future capabilities, I2PO, DIA, EBTS, NIST, system design, system architecture