SG2 is partnering with BlackHorse to find an ASIF SOCOM Field Service Engineer (FSE) who will
lead the support of SOF users of operational and intelligence platforms including Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)-SOF Fusion Analysis and Development Effort/Multi-Intelligence Spatial-Temporal (FADE/MIST), EIA, Analyst Notebook, Esri, and other Advanced Analytic Software (AAS) and Mission Command System/Common Operational Picture (COP) applications as they are fielded, both in garrison and forward deployed. FSEs will provide user support for operational and intelligence applications, enhancements, data services, data integrations and migrations, testing, documentation, data management, and maintenance for software systems that are server, cloud and/or mobile based.
This position will enable the continuous improvement of technologies through in-depth and thoroughly vetted SOF user requests and the conceptualization, design, and development of customized workflows and tools derived from intimate knowledge of user needs, mission planning and execution, and advanced analytic platforms.
- TS/SCI Clearance required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience relevant to data and software integration, development of real-time shared situational awareness applications, and support to decisions makers from strategic to tactical levels.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience relevant to data and software integration, command and control and intelligence data analytic software platforms, operational intelligence support, tailored support for deployed forces in multiple theaters, and special operation TTPs.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience communicating complex requirements, intelligence needs and operations details with senior level DoD leaders and officials.
- Familiarity working with the joint/inter-agency intelligence community
- Ability to work as sole consultant in a fast-paced, technical environment, supporting multiple simultaneous requirements.
- Ability to work in a deployed environment
- Experience with the SOCOM command organization and working with special forces at all levels
- Experience providing input for the identification of emerging technology and data needs, communication of requirements to government program offices and management of implementing project plans for emerging/enhancing capabilities.
- Experience training DoD forces, especially special operations, and building training programs/curriculum.
- Experience working with the following software or equivalent systems: operational and intelligence platforms including Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)-SOF Fusion Analysis and Development Effort/Multi-Intelligence Spatial-Temporal (FADE/MIST), EIA, Analyst Notebook, Esri, and other Advanced Analytic Software (AAS) and Mission Command System/Common Operational Picture (COP) applications.
Location: The Field Service Engineer (FSE) positions are available both CONUS and OCONUS.
Below is a list of available locations:
- SOCOM HQ - MacDill AFB, FL
- NSW East - Little Creek, VA
- USASOC - Ft Bragg, NC
- MARSOC East - Camp Lejeune, NC
- AFSOC/USASOC - Eglin AFB, FL
- SMU North - Ft Belvoir, VA
- NSW West - Coronado, CA
- SOCNORTH/USASOC - Colorado Springs, CO
- 5th SFG - Ft Campbell, KY
- 1st SFG - JBLM, WA
- SOCSOUTH - AFB, FL
- MARSOC West - Camp Pendleton, CA
- SOCPAC HQ - Camp Smith, HI
- 1/1 SFG - Okinawa, Japan
- SOCAF/SOCEUR - Stuttgart, Germany
- SMU Forward - Jordan
- SOJTF-OIR - Kuwait
- Task Forces - Iraq
- SOJTF-A - Afghanistan
- SOCAF - Djibouti
- SOCKOR - Korea
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. People seeking employment at BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetics, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, FSE, Field Engineer, Engineer Technician, Field Technician, Field System Engineer, CI Field Engineer, SOF Field Engineer