SG2 Recruiting is helping the Marketing team at SCYTHE find an innovative Events Marketing Manager. This role will be focused on driving relationships, brand awareness, and building equity in the SCYTHE brand as we set off to create a truly iconic, beloved brand. This position focuses on the coordination and promotion of SCYTHE’s in-person and virtual events, in addition to sponsorship management of industry events. Your work will support the Marketing, Sales, and Service teams by coordinating, promoting, and following up on impactful industry events to extend SCYTHE’s reach in the cybersecurity and compliance B2B markets.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own event attendee recruitment including the creation of marketing and invitation copy, outbound attendee prospecting, segmenting and distributing invitations to database, attendee confirmation management, and sending out reminders, follow-up emails, and satisfaction surveys.
- Write and edit copy for promotional materials according to SCYTHE’s brand standards.
- Maintain consistent communication with event sponsors throughout each event.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and strategic partners to develop impactful co-branded materials (case studies, fact sheets, blogs) as a follow-up to in-person or virtual events.
- Manage logistics and coordination at industry tradeshows and conferences including identifying key events, working with venue and event staff, providing internal training for SCYTHE’s associates (elevator pitch, talking points, etc.), managing giveaway items and incentives to drive booth traffic, preparing and shipping marketing material, and maintaining pre-and post-show communication.
- Write and submit speaker applications at industry events in collaboration with members of SCYTHE Leadership and Services teams.
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least three years of professional experience in marketing, sales, and/or event management
- A marketer with big creative ambition and driven by human, cultural, and category insights
- Proven program and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with equal abilities in crafting customer-facing copy and compelling business comms
- In-depth understanding of how social media channels interact with other marketing channels for a multi-channel approach
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong orientation to data
Its A Plus If You Have This:
- Knowledge of IT auditing, cybersecurity, and compliance
- Experience utilizing and managing a CRM
What’s In It For You: (Content Pending)
- Highlighted Benefits
- Links to employee videos
SCYTHE was founded to create an advanced attack emulation platform where real cyber threat actor techniques could be executed in a trusted and repeatable manner. The SCYTHE platform enables Red, Blue, and Purple teams to build and emulate real-world adversarial campaigns in a matter of minutes. Customers are in turn enabled to validate the risk posture and exposure of their business and employees and the performance of enterprise security teams and existing security solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.