SG2 is supporting Maryland-based Constellation Technologies in a search for a number of top cleared IT professionals. The System Engineer II for:
- Supporting a medium paced, Prototype development organization;
- Developing mission solutions using existing enterprise infrastructures and exploring AWS, HPC and some emerging IaaS to address evolving requirements;
- Also includes process capture, requirement development, team support with agile techniques & tools and documentation development; and
- Work directly with a renowned Systems Engineer lead (ESEP) who has been driving a light/right level of SE functions and activities to mature the organization's ability to develop sustainable answers to next generation capabilities.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS / SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline. [A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.];
- At least four (4) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale.
- OS configuration/installation (Linux CentOs) experience (intermediate to advanced capability);
- Able to describe different commands, loops, soft links, vi, redirection, and boot procedure in Linux single user mode;
- Network configuration/installation (Cisco/Arista) experience; and
- Hands on scripting ability with Bash, Python or Perl.
- Senior Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Administrator
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer