SG2 Recruiting is supporting Suntiva and looking for a technical project manager with experience implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) initiatives in the areas of Department of Defense (DoD) cybersecurity, infrastructure, imagery, health, joint warfare and humanitarian assistance. If you are passionate about helping to modernize mission-focused efforts through technology than this is the position for you.
You will be responsible for providing project management support for complex cross-functional AI/ML programs impacting Department of Defense customers while applying industry best practices; specifically identifying, tracking and reporting risks and issues across AI/ML portfolio delivery.
What You Need for This Position:
- Active US Government Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- 3+ years of risk and issue management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional technical teams
- Excellent communication -- both written and verbal -- skills
- Ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
What Is In It For You
- Our Defense Business practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career
What Suntiva Can Offer You
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
- Growth and development opportunities.
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V
Job: PMO Program Business SME
Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Project Management, machine learning, artificial intelligence