SG2 is supporting Maryland-based Constellation Technologies in a search for a number of top cleared IT professionals. The Database Administrator must be able to efficiently investigate complex database issues and provide solutions in a dynamic, complex, production environment. The candidate must have the ability to effectively interface with customers, system administrators, database team members, software developers, and senior-level management. The candidate will be expected to learn and understand data models and data architecture documents. Solutions developed to support the customer's needs will be written using SQL, PL/SQL and scripting languages. Other tasks may include applying Oracle patches and upgrading the database structure, as well as tasks in data conversion and other database-centric process improvements.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS / SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline;
- Minimum 12 years of experience (15 without degree) as a Database Administrator to include experience with tasks such as data migration, data replication, user administration, backup and recovery, and general DBA tasks;
- Minimum 2 years of Oracle Database Administration experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Linux (RHEL);
- Minimum 2 years of shell scripting experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with PL/SQL;
- Experience working with Mongo;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written; and
- Must be an independent thinker capable of working proficiently, independently and within a team.
- Experience with Oracle Grid/RAC in a Linux environment;
- Experience with real time highly available data replication technologies such as Oracle Data;
- Guard, Oracle Streams, Oracle Golden Gate, Sybase Replication Server;
- Experience with MySQL; or
- Experience with Cassandra.
- SQL Administrator
- SQL DBA