Are you a Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions specialist looking for a career opportunity that offers a balance of independence and leadership support that helps you continue to grow and develop professionally? SG2 Recruiting is helping Suntiva find a Procurement Systems Analyst with functional expertise to support the sustainment of the Standard Procurement System (SPS) for a DoD customer. At Suntiva, we are driven by our passion for helping clients improve the performance of their organizations in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Interacting with the defense agency's SPS user community to support functional service requests and incidents
- Conducting system configuration analyses and documenting results, to include security model and user functionality reviews
- Managing functional change associated with the implementation of software releases – e.g., implementation of pre-award validations with financial systems
- Supporting and promoting compliance with DoD and Federal procurement data standards
- Working with customers to develop and execute data update strategies, risk mitigation plans, and standard operating procedures
- Working closely with cross-functional leads, project managers, and SMEs to ensure that process designs meet both tactical and strategic needs of the customer
- Assisting teammates with technical initiatives to improve customer experiences
- Interacting with product and technical support help desks to obtain resolution to product issues
- Participating in the development of technical and functional documentation, SOPs, etc. for various project deliverables and phases
- Working with team members to troubleshoot wide-ranging client functional issues
- Participating in team, client and process meetings
What You Need For This Position:
- Active US Government Secret Security Clearance
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with Standard Procurement Systems (SPS) with intermediate to advanced knowledge of the software components
- Experience with managing procurement data in systems integrated with Procurement Desktop - Defense (PD2)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of DoD and Federal contract writing processes, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Experience with documentation development (e.g., SOPs, training aids, desk guides, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, customer service skills, and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic customer environment
- Ability to travel 5% -10% annually
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification
- Experience performing SPS functional system administration responsibilities
- Experience as a Contract Specialist supporting DoD contracts
- DAWIA Level III Certification
- DAU SPS Functional System Administration Certification(s)
- ITIL Foundations Certification
What Suntiva Can Offer You:
When joining Suntiva, you can expect the opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process.
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with.
- Growth and development opportunities.
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Procurement Systems Analyst
Primary Location(s): Remote / United States - Falls Church
Nearest Major Market: Washington Metro DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Defense Acquisition Systems Analyst