SG2 is working with Red Lion to hire a Penetration Tester to perform security test on networks, web-based applications and their respective fixed and mobile computing systems. You will design these tests and tools to try to break into security-protected applications and networks to probe for vulnerabilities. You will be current with the latest methods for ethical hacking and testing and are always evaluating new penetration testing tools. This position is remote but may require travel to company and client locations in the Washington D. C. Metro area.
- 2+ years of Java programming code writing experience while also executing source code reviews;
- 2+ years of Gray-box testing penetration testing of web applications for both mobile and fixed computing devices;
- Ability to professionally and succinctly communicate methods, outcomes and corrective actions to senior management and client(s); and
- Professional work ethic and excellent project management skills.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner and Security certifications;
- 2+ years of AWS configuration and review experience;
- 2+ years of mobile source code review experience;
- Demonstrated security knowledge and the sharing of tools, hacking events and/or information via public repositories or software development platforms;
- 2+ years of C/C++ programming experience; or
- 2+ of ethical hacking skills.
Location: This position is remote but may require travel to company and client locations in the Washington D. C. Metro area.
Additional: Red Lion is an EOE that values diversity and looking for great people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.