Secret clearance required
No Remote Work
This would include high-level communication; gathering, analyzing and evaluating requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; providing technical documentation support by creating and maintaining all project related documents; analysis and requirements tracking for all phases of the SDLC; contributing to teams in all project related activities as needed; performing hands on study and analysis of application functions and system capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Able to work well individually and/or part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with meeting client needs
Must Haves (Essential) 3-4 skills:
- 5 + years of experience Business Analysis experience
- 3+ years of experience in SDLC and methodology.
- Experience writing software requirements specifications and design documents for web-based systems
- Ability to describe technical issues to non-technical audience
Major +’s (desirable) skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Screen Capture tools preferred
- Experience working on-site in a government facility a plus